Monday, March 23, 2009

Taking a much needed break.

There is a lot to be said about being proactive and organized, there is also a lot to be said about knowing when to take a minute to NOT THINK ABOUT WEDDING STUFF. Hah. I am at that point now. I have been taking a much needed break. It can be very stressful trying to plan out the big day, and recognizing that and taking a deep breath is advice I would pass on to anyone in the planning stages like I am. Don't get me wrong, waiting and procrastinating will only make it hell later, but putting things off a week or so doesn't hurt anyone. Remembering that you are allowed to do this is a very important power that you need to exercise. I am lucky enough to have people who are willing to help me without overwhelming me, but some aren't so fortunate. If you are one of these unlucky few with with the hovering mom or friend, don't be afraid to tell them you want a week break or so without talking about wedding stuff at all...as long as you do it with a little thought and sensitivity they will totally understand, and after that week I guarantee you, planning your wedding will actually become fun again:)At least until the next break! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment