Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time to kick it back into gear

Ok, My break is over. Easter is over, and what felt like a hundred birthdays between February and March. Time to start back planning this wedding! I am pretty sure we have decided upon the Christy. Just have to have the taste test and make sure the food is good, and we will happily be committing to that date/venue. I am officially getting married in less than a year! Crazy, considering I was the tree climbing tom-boy who swore she never needed a man:) hah. Kinda insane how quickly things can change. So now I really need to start working on the ceremony...ya know the actually wedding part hah. After this weekend, I am now really leaning toward NOT having an outside wedding. It rained on April 9th this year and I am taking that as an omen. So, Now the question arieses...Have you ever been to a wedding that had the ceremony in the reception hall??? And if so, did you think it was a bad or good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment