Monday, February 16, 2009

The Purposal

So I was excited, as many women like me, to have the love of my life get down on one knee and ask that I spend the rest of my life with him. It was so sweet, him getting down on his knee in the middle of a restaruant. Being a very quiet person, I know that was a big leap for him. He too was just as excited to hear me answer YES! I spent the next few days on cloud nine. Then came reality. The dress, the cake, the caterer, and on and on and on! Being the girl who climbed trees and played in dirt and never spent time thinking of a wedding, it has all come as quite a shock. For anyone out there that has just read this and thought "me too!" this blog is for you. I will update you all on my journey, planning the wedding, the dissappointments, the cheap tricks, and of course the final result of all of this craziness. If in doing this I can help one person either feel sane, or give them information on a great deal this is all worth it. So here's to the wedding being everything I hope it can be, and keeping my sanity until the big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment